Digital Photo Printing Online

If you are like me having a photo processing lab in your office is too much to resist. I bought a $360 digital camera, a $400 color photo printer and I was ready for business. Or so I thought. I took piles of pictures and filled my hard drive up with somewhat goofy pictures of all my kids, neighbors, cars and pets. I was really pleased just to have them on my computer ready to peruse at my leisure. When I showed them to relatives they often requested copies that I was dying to make with my new lab equipment.

Printing pictures at home was too expensive and the quality was poor

After printing the first 2 or 3 photos it struck me that they were not fit to put in a frame that would grace the walls of my 800 square foot apartment. I could still see the printer lines when I looked closely. Although the picture on the computer was incredibly clear, the printed copy had lost its crisp edge. I still did not give up hope. I wanted to print my own photos! I set out to find the highest quality inks and the finest of photo papers. All at its due cost I was ready to process some photos that would make my neighbors and colleagues sick with jealousy. To make a long story short I have not used my color printer since that day and I have a drawer in my desk full of rather expensive blank photo paper.

I lived the next few years content with flipping through folders on my laptop when family was in town. When they were out of town I would avoid their phone calls and email the pictures in hopes that they would find a compressed photo sufficient to fulfill their needs.

Then out of the blue my husband decided to learn more about photography in a three week course offered at a nearby local college. Every night he would come home and rattle on about all the cutting edge information they taught him about the new digital photography age that we had entered.

You can print your digital photos online

In the midst of his sharing this information I heard him mention that the professor owned a rather large chain of camera shops.

Printing photos online and getting them in the mail was easy

They offered online photo uploads that would be processed and mailed to you in your selected sizes and various other options. It flicked a switch in my rather foggy brain and I realized that I could have my very own photo processing lab. Instead of retrieving the photos from my printer I just had to get them out of my mailbox.

Right away I jumped online and began uploading my favorite pictures. It was a piece of cake and the first few prints were free for signing up. A few days later I was putting more nails in my walls to hang some very beautiful, professional prints that I had made with my own digital camera in my very own home.

15 Comments:

San said...

www.photobaaz.com is a good site for online digital photo printing. they are providing 10 free photo prints, unlimited photo storage with no expiry & photo sharing also.

the feature i like the most on photobaaz is to be a web celebrity. your photo will be put on the home page of photobaaz. i dont know the criteria how they chooce or select this photo but the idea & feature is very good. you can also explore the photos already shared on photobaaz.

if you are not able to upload your photos in your accont or you dont have a computer, photobaaz is providing a DoorStep service also at cost of Rs. 150, but this service is in delhi only.

Unknown said...

Digital printing is now become more advanced. It offers online printing service too.

greeting card printing

Photo Printing said...

Printing your shots into the paper is the next important thing in digital photography. So thanks for an informative and entertaining article which has pulled me away from the day job for a happy five minutes! San thanks it is really good site www.photobaaz.com for online digital photo printing

Adwanes said...

I wonder how did you come up with this thing. This one's really amusing to know and the entire info here is best enough to serve as a good source of information. Really a good material. Job well done!
digital photo printing

Pearl-Photos said...

nice post! this is my first time here.. cool stuff. will visit back again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
photo giant

Unknown said...

i like that information personally so much i also tell you some solution occur mostly we face in our photo printers

Problem: “My printer says my ink cartridge is empty. I think it's lying.”

Solution:Treat messages about being out of ink like a grain of sand. In actuality, some of the sensors in the cartridges are manufactured to “sound the alarm” before it is completely out. You can probably find a plethora of hacks around online from other people to bypass this inconvenience.

Problem: “My wireless printer is too slow.”

Solution:Wireless signals are great, but the reliability and speed suffer with increasing distance. If you want to have a networked printer, the best option is really to have it connected with an Ethernet cable. If wireless is your best option, try to find a wireless router that is set up for the 802.11n specification which can potentially beat even a 100-mbps Ethernet connection

Best Photo Printers

manoj singh said...

It's a art to catch a beautiful moment for forever,most of people have photography as their hobby and they shots photographs equivalent to excellent and to kept them for long term and memorable , they do printing or online photo editing .photo print

Anonymous said...

your blog is excellent....I really liked your blog and appreciate you for this great information about digital printing.
Digital printing corrugated

Veronica Jett said...

The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others
Photo Enlargements

Unknown said...

There are many photo studio companies or printing companies where you can go and get digital photo print.

printing sydney

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dpi Print Blog said...

Hi, nice article and provides useful information about printing.. Thanks.

Digital Printing

Dpi Print Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Google